So I decided to go see the alleged hype about "The German". I went to his court appearance in the Brooklyn Superior Court on February 23rd. According to record discussion his federal RICO charges had been dropped at a grand jury hearing and more serious felony charged forfeited by the state. I noted Liborio Bellomo (Genovese Boss) in the courtroom as well as Steven Mazzonne (Philly acting street boss. There were also a number of attendees wearing Irish green ties including The German's attorney Bruce Cutler.

Prosecution offered a plea to dismiss all charges if he agreed to pay for property his alleged associates stole. He stated that he would not accept the plea and that he was prepared to fight the charges based on principal.

He stated in court that he felt because of certain alleged associations with organized crime he has been subject to repeated arrest and charges falsely. He said that it is his opinion that because he didnt cooperate with FBI agents in Philadelphia that they are attempting to corner him into one of three options. He said the FBI would only cease their conspiracy if he was dead, jailed or cooperating.

The judge then asked the prosecutor if the complaintant was present and the state declared that he was not only not present but reported missing. The judge postponed a decision and allowed the state a continuance until May 25th when the German is scheduled to appear again.

I have the court address if anyone is interested. The state did make a weak attempt to jail The German without bond based on his known affiliations with organized crime groups including the "Bruno and Genovese Families of so-called la cosa nostra, the philadelphia irish mafia group known as the k&a of which he is the undisputed leader and as a known material and monetary supporter of the terrorist organization the RIRA or Real Irish Republican Army."

That is a quote from his trial and more info can be found in articles in both the Daily News and New York Post.