I was watching Nothing Personal on Investigation Discovery the other day. It's the show about contract killings hosted by Bobby Bacala from the Sopranos. Last season the had an episode on the murder of Larry "Champagne" Carrozza last season. This episode was on the Peraino brothers.

I was aware the Peraino's and their connection to the movie Deep Throat, and how eventually one brother put a hit on another brother. I didn't know that Joe the whale was shot by his son for sleeping with his sons mother in law, he survived. The father also survived the hit his brother put out on him, on the show they say he survived both hits because of all the extra fat he had on him, but son wasn't so lucky. This is the hit when the ex nun was killed by mistake, some informant tried to pin it on Tommy Shots last year. It was a good show, a lot of info I didn't know, some of the guest included Jerry Capeci, William Oldham (former NYC detective and author of the "Brotherhood" the book on Mafia Cops), and former Colombo Capo turned informant Salvatore Micciota, he was involved in the hit.