Just finished the second season. Or is it considered the third season? Or season 2 part B?

It sucked to see Shane go. I realize he had become the antagonist, and I didn't necessarily agree with everything he did, but I usually understood (and sympathized) why he was doing it. I had forgotten that it had been revealed before they were all possibly infected. So I just assumed that there was some left over blood on Rick's knife or something. I guess I can also understand Lori's initial reaction to his death. But that better not continue. She can't take her guilt out on Rick. And speaking of Rick, I understand him losing patience and taking a tough stance at the end. I'd certainly be sick of everyone running off here or there and then you have to try and find each other again. It also sucked seeing Dale go but I think Hershel sort of takes his place as the wise old "sage" of the group. Also, the chick who plays "Maggie" is gorgeous. whistle

Anyone familiar with how long the comic series is? I ask because that may give some clue on how long the TV series will be.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 03/25/12 07:57 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.