Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: Skinny_Vinny
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Plus I feel that the Russians are largely involved in White Collar crime like Medicare fraud which is much harder to get busted/draw attention than traditional organized crime rackets like loan sharking, extortion, etc.

I agree. Identity theft and the stuff you mentioned are their big things. Being from Queens, I pay in cash for just about everything I purchase these days. I won't get a "Key Food" card or fill out info at the pharmacy or health club because I know what will happen. Restaurants too. Pay in cash!

The Russians have all these ambulette services around Queens that take sick old people from doctor to doctor all day long. It's a huge scam.

You aint kidding, I have personally seen a bunch of healthcare fraud being done by Russians over in the Bronx. It is crazy the amount of cash these smart guys must be pulling in.

Yup. Take a walk around Forest Hills between Grand Central and 108th Street. There are three or four mansions being constructed or renovated on every street. No exaggeration. They put the mafia mansions of Middle Village and Howard Beach to shame.