Dapper - I might agree with some of your GIFs, but jesus do you mind not shitting all over threads with all of them at once? They slow my browser down to a bitch. Just take the best one and post it. It's what I try to do with the articles/headlines/whatever that I find online.

Like this article, which...No. No no no. NO! Oh please no! Please tell me he's joking.

Biden '16?

Quote:
Vice President Joe Biden "has quietly assembled an A-team of advisers who would, without doubt, be considered the nucleus of a presidential campaign -- if only he wouldn't be 73 in 2016," Politico reports.

"Biden's age would snuff the last embers of a presidential ambition that led him to a pair of crushing defeats in 1988 and 2008, or so many in Barack Obama's camp thought when they first tapped him. But the old fire crackles yet. And Biden, spurred in part by those rumors about being replaced on the ticket by Hillary Clinton (who turns 69 in '16), is campaigning with a young man's tenacity in 2012 -- with an eye toward keeping all of his options open."

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/74335.html