This is nice, in AVAST... under Real-Time Shields / Web Shield there's an ongoing Shield Traffic indicator that shows all the web traffic in your browser in real time!

A lot of it was coming from ESPN just sitting in another tab. When I went to My Yahoo, I saw it accessing my yahoo mail for updates, etc. Apparently there's A LOT of calls in the background. As I sit here with JUST the BB loaded up (and currently with the header ads disabled), there is absolutely no background activity at the moment.

If you're running AVAST, and get the alerts, you should probably check the Shield Log and see what URLs are causing the problem -- and report them here, please!

If AVAST keeps impressing me, I just may stick with it. So far I'm still also running Microsoft Security Essentials and Spybot.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations