Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
I am running TuneUp Utilities Pro, Malwarebytes Pro, and ESET NOD32 Antivirus Pro (best in my opinion).

With these three programs I have been able to manage my PC mroe than adequately, my computer runs in tip top shape, no viruses/malware/trojans,etc in all three years that I have had it which is great considering I am constaly streaming,downloading music and videos on it.

Note: I didnt pay for any of the aforementioned software even though I have the pro/premium versions which require payment. I used an old friend called Google to search warez sites for them and for serial numbers, etc.

Ok, I've got a problem. I was updated MalwareBytes Pro tonight and it looks like it went back to the free version because my real time protection isn't on. The instructions indicate that if this problem arises, I should try running it as administrator. Have you ever had this problem because I haven't and I googled how to run it as an administrator and not sure if the changes will save or not? A little confused and I'd REALLY rather not have to download it again.