I know there are only a few of us here, but just in case someone pops in and hasn't seen the finale...

POSSIBLE SEAS0N FINALE SPOILERS

It WAS a good finale. I never heard of the Katana (hooded character). They talked about it on "Talking Dead" right after the show. Also, I didn't realize that building shot at the end, was a prison (unless I missed a flash of a sign or something). Perhaps that's where the group can take shelter?? Or perhaps that's where a bunch of Walkers live. confused

Oh, and now we know what the scientist guy whispered in Rick's ear hu? Poor Andrea, on her own. Don't know if the people who saved her are good or not. Still seemed weird without Shane. Man, Walkers everywhere you turn. panic

Oh, and I'm getting kind of annoyed at Rick's wife. There's NO pleasing that woman. rolleyes Everyone's questioning his leadership tho I still think he's probably the best to do it.

Great episode. smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/19/12 06:31 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon