Quote:
A high-level advisor to Iran's supreme leader said his country is ready to allow "permanent human monitoring" of its nuclear program in exchange for Western cooperation but also warned Iran is prepared to defend itself against military strikes.

Mohammad Javad Larijani, who serves as Secretary-General of Iran's Human Rights Council and key foreign policy advisor to Ayatollah Khamenei, said the West should sell Iran 20 percent enriched uranium and provide all the help that nuclear nations are supposed to provide to countries building civilian nuclear power plants. He also said the U.S. and the West should accept his country's right to continue what Iran calls its peaceful nuclear program. In return for cooperation from the West, he said, Iran would offer "full transparency."

The only thing I'll comment is what I bolded. I mean that might be one of the cruelest oxymorons I've ever come across. Along with the South African School for Racial Tolerance, the Nazi Germany Department of Shulchan Aruch, and the African Obese Institute.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/iran-offic...77#.T2N4toVmQjy