Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
In retrospect, Cena shouldn't have bothered with that retro get-up but I gotta agree with you Irish.

Anybody else surprised how Cena/Rock hasn't gotten the mainstream attention and press that maybe WWE had expected? This week's Raw rating was 3.27, last week a 3.25.

Yea, Cena has had Rock for the past 3 weeks, and it doesn't look to be letting up. Rock's concert was funny, but again...it was all written down and prepared. Any resorting to "mama jokes"...as the Miz would say...really...REALLY...really?

If I were a booker, the only logical outcome for their match at WM is for Cena to go over, and go over clean. Yes, Rock is Mr. Untouchable, and they're paying him a ton of money to do this, but he'll be gone after WM, and Cena will still be here. A win over Rock would elevate Cena to an all-new level, and may even be a jumping off point for (hopefully) a character change. Who knows with these things, though...

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis