Originally Posted By: Mark
I am a DH fan, too! (Mostly because of Eva Langoria, ha!)
Seriously, been watching since day 1. Sorry to see a good guy like Mike go away. I hope they catch the wiseguy who popped him. It looks like a few of them may be off to the big house! Murder, obstruction of justice, disposal of a body... if they were smart, blame it all on Mike Delfino!

Well why didn't you say so? lol I posted a couple years ago at least and it seemed there were no others that watched. LOL I depended on my daughters every week to discuss episodes.

I love the weird storylines don't you? One of the weirdest story line from some years back, cracks me up. Remember the family (I believe with Alfre Woodard) who hid the boy "Kaleb" in the basement? lol

Funny lines: Gabby (Eva) yelling at Carlos for giving away money at his company.."You make the money. I spend it. I'm holding up my end of the bargain." lol

That being said, I told my daughter that "maybe" it'll end with Gabby & Carlos splitting, and all the housewives alone.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon