Originally Posted By: NJBoy55
Just was messin' around. Everything is cool. I have a bunch of pics of SJ members, if anybody wants to do a free website or blog about that small family out west. If so, please pm me. I will send you the pics that nobody has, of members, at least not on the net they do.

I don't know how to start a good site, but if you're interested on doing a history thing on them with pics, lets chat through some emails.

Hey, I'd like that. Like that a lot. Those smaller families captivate the hell out of me. Rockford, San Francisco, Pueblo, Seattle (if you consider it one, which I do), Madison, etc. They're "Reservoir Dog" families as I like to call them, referring to the father-son criminal organization in that movie.

Shoot me a PM, and I'll send you the email address I use for university to show seriousness.

"The Feds are a business Anthony, millions of tax dollars are invested in watching your ass, sooner or later, just like you, their gonna want a return on their investment." --- Neil Mink, Tony Soprano's lawyer