Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Does Romney like his grits regular or al dente?

Maybe I should be thankful he didn't say this instead: "I like soupbeans! And cornbread! And incest! And going to school barefoot!" Dear lord, we've discovered Addidas decades ago. Maybe he learned a lesson from '08 when Mike Huckabee dinged him for hating to eat fried chicken skin as "southerners" do.*

If he goes to a black neighborhood, will he declare his affinity for them by declaring his love for watermelon?

*=Bullshit. I also refuse to watch NASCAR, aka Not All Southerners Care About Racing. (But I love pro wrestling, I'll admit that redneck stereotype.)

EDIT - Reading up the story behind that "Grits" video, Mittens said "Y'all." If you ever desire a foot up your ass, say that greeting to my face. Nobody around here in East TN says that except in Beverly Hillbillies reruns.

Bill Maher made the interesting point that Southerners never go north and try to say things like, "I read lots of books and make a great vegan meatloaf."

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."