Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Talk about "spoilers." This is really random since I am the only one here who watches "Desperate Housewives" Sunday night. Nicolette Sheridan (a former cast member) is suing producer of the show for she claims, slapping her and unfairly firing her. The trial is over and jury in deliberations now with verdict due any time. James Denton who played Mike Delfino (husband to one of the housewives) testified in the producers defense as did other cast members as I understand.

ANYWAY, in the course of the trial it was let out that a major character was going to die on the show very next episode (yesterday) and they were forced, I guess to say which one. What a spoiler. mad So, last night we said goodbye to to Mike Delfino (James Denton).

They said a couple jurors who watched the show "gasped" at the news, and the lawyer asked (jokingly ?) for a gag order which the judge said he "couldn't do."

TIS

Hey TIS, me and the GF watch DH, have done since season 1, i didn't knew that Mike is being killed off.I think it's a good thing that they are ending the show as it's getting a bit tedious now..

Last edited by DE NIRO; 03/12/12 01:04 PM.

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon