David "D" Barron Corona - one bad motherfucker, member of the mexican mafia in jail and when released went to work for the Tijuana Cartel - Arellano-Félix Organization who were at war with the Sinaloa Cartel led by Chapo Guzman, apparently David Barron was with the Arellano Felix brothers at a disco in mexico when they were supposed to be meeting the Sinaloa Cartel for peace talks - but instead Chapo Guzman and a group gunmen stormed the Disco dressed as military and opened fire killing around 8 members of the Arellano-Felix Organization - Barron secured a machine gun from a dead gunman and returned fire and got his bosses out of harms way, he was then responsible for recruiting and combat training gang members primarily from San Diego - he was killed in I think 97 during a hit when a stray round from an associate hit the curb - then hit him in the head... this guy was brutal, he had fucking balls of steel man....

Last edited by gemini_killer; 03/10/12 05:34 PM.

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn. -Frank White

You say your 72, if they come back and tell me to give you a message - and if you want to defy it ... I assure you that you will never reach 73 - Joey "the clown" Lombardo