Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Originally Posted By: NJBoy55
Whitey Bulger is up there, he killed 19 people, sent many LCN members to prison, and even told on a few of his own members like Freddy Weichel in 1980, who was said to have murdered a man outside of Boston bar. Weichel has been imprisoned since then. He got out after winning an appeal in 2004, but went back in when the Supreme Court sent him away again in 2006. Many Bostonians say he is not guilty.

Al Capone is up there as well, the old leader of the Outfit. He was a cold blooded guy.

John Gotti should be on the list. He was an evil person plain and simple. So was his old partner Sammy Gravano. Gravano was another evil jerk.

Gaspipe Casso, even though that writer Phil Carlo said all kinds of great things about him in his book, Casso was no other than a killer and a psycopath.

gotti seemed like he was more talk than anything else. Casso i agree with i mean when they attempted to kill him he wanted to kill everybody even people that werent involved

gotti was convicted of 5 murders plus other murder conspiracies

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.