In all my time here I haven't seen or heard too many technology discussions. I'm not too tech savvy myself, but I dare say some of you are. As such, I decided to create this thread for more technology discussion. Don't just limit yourself to PC's but tablets, cellphones, etc. are welcome. I'll get started:

I'm currently using the latest version of Mozilla Firefox. I've been using this browser for a number of years now but I've read some good things about Google Chrome. Anybody ever use both or just using Chrome? Would enjoy some feedback if possible please. I gave up on Internet Explorer years ago.

Also, as my antivirus I'm using Microsoft Security Essentials. Now, I'm like you. Right, a free antivirus, how good could it be? Well, the past 2 years I was using BitDefender. The 2010 version was good but 2011's was bad and I still got a virus downloading music. However, my friend who fixed it told me he uses Microsoft Security Essentials and since then, I've used it with NO problems. What I love about it, or it at least makes me feel good, is the fact that almost everytime I hit update, it actually DOES. Towards the end of my old computer, I'd hit the update button (using BitDefender 2011) and it never updated. It would say things were up-to-date but I didn't buy it. I even tried to install AVG antivirus as a suggestion from another friend and it would never load onto the system (probably the virus forbidding it). Anybody else using Microsoft Security Essentials and can vouch for it or using another type of program?

Happy discussions!