Originally Posted By: Smurph
Perhaps of interest, I read an article in "Mob Candy" that has quotes from Commander Izzo the head of the NYPD Organized Crime Control Bureau where he described Bradford "The German" Cox as "powerful and influential". He also admits that he has been a target of regular surveillance. He does however say that The German, as elusive as he has always been, seems to be less involved in underworld activities himself. The contributor who wrote the artile restates that The German is assumed to have some sort of executiv or advisory role in the family. Appareently he is very close to Liborio Bellomo and allegedky dates his goddaughter who he treats like a daughter as he apparently brought her over from Italy as a girl and raised her. I think this is where the Genovese link comes in.

Ah very interesting. Thanks for the info Smurph. As for the link to the Genovese family via this sort of casual relationship. I think it's entirely plausible.

Originally Posted By: Chucky

This is why I didn't title this thread K&A Gang or something similar.
Everyone knows it pretty much faded into obscurity after John Berekery in the 80s.

However, while K&A area might not be as prominant. Alot of other neighborhood in teh Northeast still have a large Irish-American presence.

This is what this thread is about. THe "spiritual successor" to the K&A and any kind of Irish-American OC activity, at any capacity. On another note. It'd be cool if we could get back on topic.

Last edited by AmericanCrime; 03/09/12 02:27 PM.