I dont mean to cause a internet battle over this but danny's son wasn't involved to the extent that you think he was, he was a teenager who drove around and did errands for his father. That entire crew worked as muscle for greene essentially, they loansharked that sold coke. That was the extent of their criminal mischeif. They had a couple rackets but wasn't anything I would put on the level of the teamsters. Greene's son is living a crime free life and has for a very long time now. That's about as exciting as I can put it. Once Danny died the entire crew split up. Mctaggert who was in a motorcycle gang was all muscle and sold coke, he eventually started buying it from carmen, just like kieth did, until they wacked out kieth. Carmen, tommy, and joey g took over everything drug related. I wouldn't even call the celtic club a crew, it was essentially three guys, one of whom had any real connections to anything worthwhile, they other two were along for the ride until the older guys put them all in their place. Other than that I think your work on the irish lists is impressive and a lot of work went into that.