Apparently, there's enough evidence of Iran working on a nuclear program to cause a lot of countries, in addition to the U.S. and Israel, concern.

First, you guys argue that military action is not the answer now. But the more I read, it's like you guys are really answering that military action will never be the answer. That Iran is not really up to much and, even if they were, they really don't have any bad intentions about it.

As much as you may think some are rushing into war, I think some of you guys go too far the other way. I fall somewhere in the middle. I think there's still time for "diplomacy" but it has a time clock and the window of opportunity is shrinking.

As for Bush not going along with air strikes back in 2008, it wouldn't surprise me if he felt he didn't have enough to support the attack and was trying to be extra careful considering the military action already going on in Iraq and Afghanistan. He probably thought, "I leave this for the guy who replaces me."

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.