"We also subsidise them by sending their kids to university for nothing and prescriptions for their medicines"

oh my you sound like David Cameron - shame on you, and you got family in scotland too rolleyes - I don't really want to get into a big heated debate about politics but we both know that we (scotland) have been - for lack of a better word Fucked over by English people forever, you have always held the "political and financial clout" and history has proved that "fair" don't come into it, and to go further than that David Cameron can stick his help regarding prescriptions and universities up his tight ass - I'll gladly pay for my kids and family, keep it, I personally would like nothing more than to run my fucking tractor over Mr Cameron's head for a few days, that would be fair I would say ...

I don't know who is worse... mad

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn. -Frank White

You say your 72, if they come back and tell me to give you a message - and if you want to defy it ... I assure you that you will never reach 73 - Joey "the clown" Lombardo