Originally Posted By: Turnbull
There is a kind of relentless Darwinism in the way these mediocrities have been throwing dirt on each other because they have nothing meaningful to say--making themselves and each other look foolish and turning off voters who expect better of presidential candidates. Whoever gets the nomination will lose in November. Rough justice: they were tried and found wanting. That's the good news.

The bad news: Four more years of Obama.

That's why I'm so angry with the GOP, TB.

I, for one, would like to have a choice. The truth is, Obama has left a lot to be desired in his first term as President. But he's far and away better than anyone the Republicans are running this year.

Turning this election into nothing short of a culture war has removed any possibility of my voting for them this year. Romney is completely out of touch. I'm embarrassed that Santorum is half Italian. And Newt is human garbage.

And I got news for ya. If they don't drop this culture clash crap and step into the 21st century, they may never win the Presidency again. Obama 2012 can easily seque into Cuomo 2016.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.