A few things

Facts are facts, First of all, the Palestinians did NOT attack Israel first in 1967. The contrary is correct.

The Six-Day War fought between June 5 and 10, 1967, by Israel and the neighboring states of Egypt , Jordan, and Syria. After a period of high tension between Israel and its neighbors, the war began on June 5 with Israel launching surprise air strikes against Arab forces. The outcome was a swift and decisive Israeli victory. Israel took effective control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria.

At the commencement of hostilities, both Egypt and Israel announced that they had been attacked by the other country. Once it was established that Israel had struck first, the Israeli government claimed that it was a pre-emptive strike in the face of a planned invasion by the Arab countries.On the other hand, the Arab view was that it was an unjustified attack.In the leadup to the war, the United States advised Israel that America's military intelligence saw no signs of Egypt preparing to invade Israel.

I havent bought into any bullshit from anybody. Personally, i look at the facts on the ground as I see them and then I support the policies that I think should be in place. this is why I support Obama, Obama has been one of the few leaders (well until recently) to call Israel out on its aggressive behaviors, its treatment of the Palestinians, and its reluctance to accept the 1967 borders in exchange for a lasting peace agreement. A spade is a spade as I see it.

Yes, I am Liberal but I DONT vote according to party lines. In fact, I have voted a few times for conservative candidates in the past. I vote on the ISSUES and the adequate solutions that I think are needed and presented by all candidates involved.

The fact of the matter is, I am not blaming one side over the other. BOTH sides are guilty in certain respects for the lack of a peace agreement in the region.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 03/06/12 09:18 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.