Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Mussolini14
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
what are the relations between the American mafia and other criminal organizations, especially Hispanics, blacks or Russians. Is still feared, and now no longer has the same thickness criminal who had in the eighties?

What are the relations between the mafia and other OC in Italy Furio?

I know you addressed the question to Furio, Muss. But I personally think the relations are at an all time low. The more "Americanized" the wiseguys here become (and they're pretty Americanized at this point), the less likely they seem to keep in touch with Sicilian Cosa Nostra.

Guys like Frank Cali and Sal Catalano are certainly exceptions to the rule, but I'd say they're in the minority.

Agreed on that, last I read of any major LCN going to Italy was in Baby Shacks indictment the Feds said he went to Italy to buy some property out there

Also when Massino was Boss he went to Italy with Frank Coppa I believe and made him Capo, Massino also went to Mexico with TG and made him Consig. (technically Acting while Spero's trial was still going on) over there.

Don't forget when Paulie Walnuts went to pick up that hooker whistle.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.