It was easy to avoid him (for me) when he stayed in General Discussion. But then he began posting anywhere and everywhere just to post and it was the same stuff in every post.
I took a 3 day ban defending the guy. All of you that are feeling badly NOW that he's gone... where were you all to stand up and defend him when he was here, like i did?? In public, like I did. I did a 3 day ban without blinking an eye for him. I felt bad for him, too.

But, THEN, he went and got stranger and started saying strange things to me on the board and in private. Things about my daughter. Even I have my limits and my kids are it. I didn't go to a mod, because that's not my way, and I won't go into it here. I was done with him at this point though and tried my best to avoid him, but it was getting harder. He was all over the board lately.

Anyway, that's my stance on it and why I posted what i did in here. His post to SC was all on him, though. He should never have said that.

He's dead to me and I couldn't care less what happens to him now. I barely cared before.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.