Originally Posted By: Signor Vitelli
I remember back in the summer of 1973 my folks and I spent the month of July traveling around the state of California. We spent a week in San Francisco, and saw an excellent revival of the musical "Oliver." Some well-known theatrical names were in the cast, including (in his US stage debut) Ron Moody as Fagin, a role he had created years before in London (as well as in the movie version). As great as he was, the other treat was seeing Davy Jones singing and dancing as the Artful Dodger. Of course, all the women in the audience just loved him - he was excellent, as was the entire cast. Somewhere, in my files, I still have the program book from the show.

I'm still shocked and quite saddened by his death.

Signor V.

SV,

I knew he was in at least one popular play and couldn't think of the title. I kept thinking of (and I may have the title slightly off) "Jason and The Technicolor Raincoat." Don't know why that came to mind (I never saw it) but it did. confused

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon