Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Originally Posted By: klydon1
Sorry to see Davy go. He lived about an hour away from me and I had the pleasure of meeting him through a mutual friend. He raised horses, and really seemed to love them. Always heard good things about him from people who knew him.

Kly, weren't you the one who shared a cab with or knew Jason Miller (The Exorcist actor)? I think you also mentioned another famous person you knew too. Now Davy Jones. Geez, you always rub elbows with the rich & famous? wink

TIS

Haha. Actually, I gave Jason Miller a ride home from a bar that night. We were from the same town, and he was close friends with an older cousin of mine, who was an actor. That's how I knew him.

Davy I only met twice at parties. It's funny, but lots of people from this area have Davy Jones stories as he certainly wasn't a recluse. After time he seemed more of a local than a celebrity. I'm guessing that it was the late 1990s when I met him. He was a guest on the Ed Sullivan Show as part of a Broadway musical cast on one of the nights the Beatles appeared. - as Don Marco indicated.

Last edited by klydon1; 02/29/12 08:44 PM.