Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
Has anyone talked to afsaneh? confused

I imagine a person has to have their nuts screwed on tight, facing the threat of war everyday in their own backyard. ohwell

I'm here. whistle I suppose this is one of the times that I should be thankful I've got no nuts. lol

THERE you are. smile Sorry, a person has to have their tits strapped on tight, i believe would be the more appropriate adage in your case. lol

Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
it is different when you are a child and you don't know what's really going on. To hear that sound everyday and think that's normal while you're just realizing what's what in the world is really damaging.

Now that is profound as hell, man. Of course, I guess it can also be said that in some ways the fears in a child's mind pales in comparison to the horrors of the adult mind, who understand just how terrible things really are. ohwell But tell that to the 95,000 Iranian children killed in the Iraq-Iran war, I guess. frown

It's no wonder Iranians aren't afraid of conflict anymore. We Americans think we know the horrors of war but we have NO idea compared to some. No idea at all.