Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
I should've known this was inevitable in this election season.

All Dead Mormons are now Gay!

http://alldeadmormonsarenowgay.com/

The irony in that link is, one one hand, certain people (like the ones who made that site) say we Mormons are full of hot air. But they're usually the same ones who make the biggest stink out of Mormons doing baptisms for the dead. Well, you can't have it both ways, so which is it? If we're full of crap, than it doesn't matter who we do proxy baptisms for. And what's really hilarious is the pretense these people make about giving a damn about those in the Holocaust being baptized when it's really just about them having a bone to pick with the Mormons. Just saying.

If you take your faith seriously I don't think you can get upset with other people taking their faith (or lack thereof) seriously. I don't agree with Wiesel on everything but once someone's gone leave them be. I would probably be upset too if I discovered someone else was claiming anything posthumously about loved ones.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.