Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
XDCX - that feud is amusingly stupid. And I mean "stupid" as in Brown deciding to respond to Punk. Especially a potentially libelous tweet accusing Punk of taking steroids.

Even putting aside the Rihanna angle, just from reading Chris Brown's tweets it's obviously the guy is a total punk jackass. For his Twitter account alone, I would pay to watch Punk be alone with him for 5 minutes.

But not in a wrestling ring, in a tasteless exploitive PPV storyline that Vince McMahon would love. No, in a back alley.

Except no offense Mr. Punk, but I would prefer it be...say Randy Couture...go kick his ass.

Not to mention the fact that CM Punk isn't one of these stacked steroid monkeys like Ezekiel Jackson or Batista.

Unfortunately, I could see Vince McMahon reaching out to Chris Brown's people to try to set something up between he and Punk. And Punk would be a fool to accept such a proposition. It would toss every bit of his credibility right out the window. He'd basically be saying "I would never lay a hand on a woman...but I am certainly not against making money off of someone else hitting a woman."

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis