Too bad CM Punk will be beating on another Chris at WrestleMania. I'd certainly love to see Punk lock in the Anaconda Vice on this loser!

Chris Brown, CM Punk feud rages on: WWE wrestler calls singer a 'sad, cowardly little boy'

Source: NYDailyNews.com

The latest episode of Chris Brown's most recent Twitter feud just got real — and downright personal too.

WWE wrestler CM Punk has made a video in response to Brown's latest firestorm Wednesday, calling the singer "a sad, cowardly little boy."

"I never intended to include Chris Brown's name in one of my tweets to start some sort of controversy or to get publicity or anything like that," Punk begins in the video. "But now that he's thrown accusations my way about using steroids, I feel the need to reply, so please allow me to retort."

PHOTOS: BIGGEST CELEBRITY FEUDS

The wrestler, dressed in a dark hoodie and standing before a brick wall in a hallway, then goes on to rip into the singer, saying that the two of them are definitely from "different worlds."

"I don't have a manager, I don't have a bodyguard — I don't need a bodyguard," Punk says.

"I don't have an assistant, I have no need for a PR team to tell me what to tweet and when to delete tweets," he continues, in reference to Brown's tendency to lash out angrily on Twitter, only to have his messages deleted moments later.

"And I don't hit women. Period. You don't hit women."

Punk also blasts Brown for what he deems to be inadequate remorse over his brutal treatment of singer Rihanna and his poor attempt to make amends by picking up trash on the side of a highway.

The video comes in the wake of Brown's very personal attack on Twitter just one day prior, in which he questioned Punk's manliness and suggested that the wrestler, 33, uses steroids.

Instead of just sparring with words, however, the wrestler suggests that Brown should "put some gloves on" and put his money where his mouth is.

"So Chris wants to throw stones my way now and I say that's fine, but put some gloves on and get in the ring," Punk invites on the video. "I will choke you out and I will make you feel as weak and powerless and scared and alone as any woman who's had the misfortune of knowing a sad, cowardly little boy such as yourself."

Late Monday night, Punk incited the Twitter feud by posting a random message about wanting to "stomp" on Brown.

The singer, 22, quickly reacted with an angry tweet.

"@CMpunk needs more followers. He's such a leader!" the singer wrote. "Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women."

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis