Cheryl Tiegs dislikes SI cover with Upton

Evidently Mrs. Tiegs has forgotten her own 1970's mesh swimsuit cover which was just as revealing as anything Upton is doing. lol

Quote:
LOS ANGELES, CALIF. -- Cheryl Tiegs made the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue more than once, but the revealing nature of the latest edition, featuring model Kate Upton, had the veteran shaking her head.

“It’s not my favorite Sports Illustrated cover of all time,” Cheryl told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover on Monday’s Access Hollywood Live.

When Billy suggested Kate’s itty-bitty, barely there bikini was “two strands away from Playboy,” Cheryl agreed.

“I agree with that. I like so many of the pictures inside. Sports Illustrated always has that fine line of being very ‘sexy/girl next door/earthy/kind of athletic,’” she said. “This is a step toward Playboy, I think.”

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.