I guess he really was hot for teacher

Quote:
Being a guy is tough because the male brain is clogged by thoughts of sex most of his life, a 56-year-old student wrote in an assignment at Oakland University that has since led to his suspension.

In a journal entry inspired by the Van Halen rock band song "Hot for Teacher," Joseph Corlett described how his sexual thoughts have waned from 100 to 20 a day, but he is still attracted to numerous college instructors. He described the 50-year-old OU English lecturer who assigned him to keep the journal and later read it.

"Tall, blond, stacked, skirt, heels, fingernails, smart, articulate, smile," he wrote. "I'm toast, but I stay."

Now Corlett, a Lake Orion resident, has been suspended for three semesters at OU, barred from campus and required to undergo sensitivity counseling — even though his instructor told him that no material was off limits in the journal he was assigned to keep for his Advanced Critical Writing class.

But he is fighting back and appealing the decision to protect his First Amendment rights.

"How can the university's attorneys not know that this is unconstitutional?" said Corlett, who has been married for 30 years. "They have to do the right thing and drop this. They are on the wrong side of the Constitution."

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.