X,

Wait til you're here a while longer. You'll be one of those people. lol

When I first moved here from MI in 1980 it was September. Weather was maybe in the 70's and beautiful. It was around Oct when I walked my daughter to school that I saw all these kids at the bus stop in winter coats, with hoods, all bundled up. My husband and I would laugh at all these people. Hell, I got rid of my winter coat when I moved here. A few years later I'm freezing my ass off at 50/60 degrees. Then again, I'm a wuss. lol

It IS cold here though (50's) and very very cloudy. It was suppose to rain and looks like it but I haven't seen it yet. BTW, I notice in the Yahoo forecast for my area it mentions rain & POSSIBLE thunder. Ha ha ha...that's a big deal when we get "thunder storms."

BTW X, how about people here driving in the rain (or even sprinkles?) Ha ha ha. It's panic city man!!

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 02/07/12 07:32 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon