Geoff,

No, nothing broke. lol

First, let me explain, I am POSITIVE the cd is in the computer but I double checked to make sure it wasn't in the dvd player or in it's case. I KNOW I put it in my computer as it is my daily workout routine (as I watch the news.) grin Just as I closed the tray I knew immediately it was not in right. I did open tray and lightly shook it and nothing rattles or shakes.

Ok, so I opened the tray and for the last few hours have been looking inside and see nothing. I tried a paper clip, a Q-tip, a thin piece of plastic and slid into the slot and feel absolutely nothing. SO, I got an old work-out dvd and put it in the computer and it plays, although I didn't let it play thru. SO, my Denise Austin got eaten up by my computer. confused Question is, is it safe to put another disc in and play it? I am totally baffled as to where the hell the video went. confused I am not gonna unscrew or take apart anything that's for sure.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 02/02/12 03:26 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon