Originally Posted By: Frosty
Speaking of Presidential Libary's LOL . Did you see Obama's ( a Outhouse) 2 holer running over ! Hope they don't put it out here.

Also seems Newt. really got neutered, wonder if he had what ya call it a Barmvitza , but he never has grown up just rich off alot of people. rolleyes And they talk about the so called mafia, mob it there is one confused they oughta check out these sandbox's. cool

I gotta go have a selcer ate to much. Goodnight !

I know I just read something supposedly written English, but I can't comprehend anything posted here. So I'll just wing it in replying back.

RE: Presidential libraries are multi-million dollar shrines to hubris and re-writing history. Worse the accounting books are kept private, since these are not public institutions (i.e. federal funded), so we don't know how much did party A give to this President, or what favors in exchange might've been done by a President while in office to score those funds. (I read a book recently alleging that the Saudi Kingdom gave Clinton $10 million for his library. And what did he do to return the favor?)

Also, have you noticed how ugly these libraries tend to be? All that money, and in architecture they tend to stand out as memorials to trends or worse, bad taste, tacky in their self-importance. (see Clinton's Library.)

As for Newt, well he got away for decades for being Newt. What kept him from great political heights are the same ones that have doomed him.