Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I'm sure we were on our way to tea with Buttercup and Wesley! Or maybe to the sandlot to play ball (although we would play like girls). Or perhaps we were on our way to see The Blues Brothers in concert???
Yes, all three! Great material for upcoming dreams! Mine always seem to jump around so much that I can never focus on one thing before my mind changes scenes.

I really enjoyed the first SW, and I'm sure I'll enjoy the rest - though I figured the first three would be better than the later three, and now I'll know to beware of Jar Jar. lol The story is so much a part of our culture that I already knew most of the characters, so it's like I'm finally understanding the complete picture.

TIS, that's great you recognize so many of them! Maybe you can write down the titles as you hear them, then search on YouTube; I'm sure you could find clips for most all of them. I sent this to my mom because she's been thinking up songs she'd like for me to put on her mp3 player, and this gives a lot of great ideas.