Originally Posted By: Mussolini14
Sounds like you are the one talking out your ass claiming they still enforce the "no drug rule" in LCN. And saying other ethnic groups are bigger players than LCN in NY of all places confirms this.

I don't think anyone would argue that the Mexicans were not #1 in the drug trade in NA. So my question is when did they surpass the Colombians and do you think they Mexicans will always dominate this trade or will they go the way of Escobar and be replaced?
not sure what to make of the first part of this post. i never said anything about a no drug rule in lcn. i thought that it was pretty obvious that i meant the other ethnic groups were bigger players when it comes to DRUGS.as for the second part, in the early 90's after escobar was killed the medellin cartel fragmented, leading to the rise of the cali cartel. it wasnt long after that increased pressure from the us and columbian governments caused the same thing to happen to the cali cartel.th e only semi organized cartel left in columbia is the norte del valle cartel. these splinter groups, as well as farc and other paramilitaies are more concerned with production and getting the product to mexico rather than directly into the us which has led to the rise of the mexicans.increased security after 911 even further diminished the drug corridors in the carribean and south florida, although plenty of drugs still follow these routes just not nearly on the scale that they once did. the mexicans are here and they arent going anywhere anytime soon.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!