Originally Posted By: Mussolini14
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: m2w
more prone to violence it doesn't mean more powerful, mafia is sure more powerful in detroit that bikers or street gangs so i bet they would win a war in a long period
the outlaws are based out of chicago, and in the case of an all out war they have alot of more manpower to call on. granted, size doesnt always dictate power but the detroit mob would not do well in an all out war with a biker org as feared as the outlaws. theres a reason the outfit uses them for musle. also, if you think the dertroit mafia is more powerful than the many street gangs of detroit i couldnt disagree more. detroit is a hell hole run by murderous savages while whats left of that family is a bunch of old men concentrating on gambling rings. your right when you say that being prone to violence doesnt always mean more powerful, however if the mob stepped on the toes ofsome of those gangbangers they wouldnt think twice of taking revenge on family or relatives. drug gangs play by different rules.

I have to disagree. Are you really trying to argue that guys the mob hires for muscle are more powerful than the ones paying them? That's like saying a soldier is more powerful than the Don because he uses them for muscle. As far as man power goes, I think they would be about even as for every "made member" there are 5-10 associates. Bikers walk around with jackets IDing who they are and I believe the mob would have a much easier time knocking off key members of bike gang more so than the other way around. IF you are familiar with the book "the 6th family" Even someone as highly ranked as HA Mom Boucher was subservient to Vito, granted Detroit might not be as powerful as Montreal.

They would never fight anyway.
Originally Posted By: Mussolini14
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: m2w
more prone to violence it doesn't mean more powerful, mafia is sure more powerful in detroit that bikers or street gangs so i bet they would win a war in a long period
the outlaws are based out of chicago, and in the case of an all out war they have alot of more manpower to call on. granted, size doesnt always dictate power but the detroit mob would not do well in an all out war with a biker org as feared as the outlaws. theres a reason the outfit uses them for musle. also, if you think the dertroit mafia is more powerful than the many street gangs of detroit i couldnt disagree more. detroit is a hell hole run by murderous savages while whats left of that family is a bunch of old men concentrating on gambling rings. your right when you say that being prone to violence doesnt always mean more powerful, however if the mob stepped on the toes ofsome of those gangbangers they wouldnt think twice of taking revenge on family or relatives. drug gangs play by different rules.

I have to disagree. Are you really trying to argue that guys the mob hires for muscle are more powerful than the ones paying them? That's like saying a soldier is more powerful than the Don because he uses them for muscle. As far as man power goes, I think they would be about even as for every "made member" there are 5-10 associates. Bikers walk around with jackets IDing who they are and I believe the mob would have a much easier time knocking off key members of bike gang more so than the other way around. IF you are familiar with the book "the 6th family" Even someone as highly ranked as HA Mom Boucher was subservient to Vito, granted Detroit might not be as powerful as Montreal.

They would never fight anyway.
some good points and although they would probably never fight this is a hypothetical situation. also for every full patch member of a biker gang there are many more prospects and hang-arounds just as the mob has associates. when the mob hires other groups out for muscle its for mutual benifit as in montreal. not trying to argue that the ha was more influential in montreal, as they have been decimated recently but to think that the rizzutos would give orders and the ha would follow blindly doesnt fly with me. working together is better for everyone which is why groups prefer to work together. bikers are very independent by nature and to think that any group would dictate to them what to do and not expect serious blowback just inst viable. i enjoyed the 6th family but christ that book made it seem like the rizzutos were the most powerful criminal org on earth so i tend to take all the hype with a grain of salt.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!