Originally Posted By: m2w
more prone to violence it doesn't mean more powerful

In the streets and in prison --- where it really matters, yeah it does. Felonies is right Detroit is probably going to be the first LCN family to be exinct, maybe after KC, but definitely up there. I like to think of myself as being honest with myself as to the state of the American mafia, maybe albeit a little to hopeful, naive, about the stability of the remaining families. But even if a rival crew of Nove Tocco (who's a snitch) tried to manipulate them into killing the head of a powerful biker gang; you really think there wouldn't be a far more brutal revenge on those wiseguys? Detroit may have some thick necked soldiers --- a handful, if that. But the Outlaws have literally hundreds, and whos far more down to Uzi some guys house or kill multiple enemies, instead of one good hit? Shit, when was Detroits last "hit", 2002?

"The Feds are a business Anthony, millions of tax dollars are invested in watching your ass, sooner or later, just like you, their gonna want a return on their investment." --- Neil Mink, Tony Soprano's lawyer