Ivyleague - thanks for the corrections. The "graveyard" bit I apologize for being rhetorically ignorant.

However with regards to "setting the record straight," remember those polls when Dubya was President that 10-15% of Americans thought the government was behind 9/11? Now you have 10-15% who apparently think the current President is a Muslim. I'm sure the same retarded insane 10-15% will believe what they want to believe about a President Romney.

Because the most successful political smears work on general public ignorance. That's always been the case.

I posted that article and allegation at another message board, and the local liberals there kneejerked in disgust, but then claim they're above using one's religion against a candidate. I wish we Internet users were there together in the flesh so I could give them a long, bland stare. Really? Bullshit. I can clearly see that public front used to attack the LDS later this year, in the form of the Holocaust victims. Nevermind the inevitable extention of already existing jokes about polygamy and "magic underwear."

But to defend those liberals, I'm damn certain Newt will beat them to it. A animal is most dangerous when it's bleeding.