Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Originally Posted By: Mick2010
This Friday (Jan. 27th), CBCs The Fifth Estate will be about the recent happenings in Montreal. Will be on at 9:00 EST for those with CBC. Here is the description from their website, should be pretty good:

Quote:
The latest chapter in the story of the Canadian mob's bloody turf war. With his father and son Vito Rizzuto built a criminal empire. But then a reign of terror from within decimated Canada's first family of crime. The fifth estate reveals the family ties that connect the hits, the takedowns, and the body in the river that may finally unlock the mystery of who's been killing the Rizzutos.

Is it not the "Death of the don" episode that I uploaded? If not, could somebody record it and upload it please?

As far as I can tell, its a new one. I'm hoping its not the same one but updated or something like that, but I dont think it will be.

Im not able to record and upload it, unfortunately, but hopefully someone else can do it. Im pretty sure that after the episode airs, it will be archived on the CBC website, so you should still be able to watch it, even if you cant download it.