Originally Posted By: BAM_233
Originally Posted By: Mark
Originally Posted By: BAM_233
Originally Posted By: Mark
They just had a story on WGN Radio here that said Peterson thought Lowe's performance was laughable and the movie had a lot of inaccuracies. Stacy's sister & family were also quoted about the mistakes and incorrect timeline. Peterson's lawyer (a real slimebal named Joel Brodsky) says he will use this movie as basis to file a motion that the jury pool is now tainted. He also said when Peterson is found not guilty of 3rd wife Savio's death, he will sue for the way Drew was portrayed. Stay tuned! BTW - In one scene following the days after Drew's third wife Kathleen Savio died, they show one of her son's wearing a Derrick Rose #1 Bulls jersey. Savio died in March of 2004 - Rose wasn't drafted until May of 2008. In a later scene after Drew's fourth wife Stacy's "disappears" in October 2007, both of the boys are wearing Marian Hossa #81 Blackhawks sweaters (jerseys). Hossa didn't sign with the Hawks until July of 2009! I know that it's just a movie and I have waaay too much time on my hands - I admit it!

what are you talking about mark? i had a d.rose jersey since 2003 lol its with my cubs nlcs shirt

Riiight, Bam... I'm sure your World Championship Cubs jersey is in the laundry basket as well. rolleyes

yes it is, how did you know?

Because I could smell the foul order all the way over here! lol