Just wondering how many fans out there have seen this little gem, "At The Sinatra Club"? I found it on Amazon Prime and have heard that Netflix has it, it's a story by former Gambino member, "Crazy Sal" Polisi, a/k/a "Sally Ubatz". Straight to DVD, this is the story of a young Gambino hood named John Gotti, who has score in mind, one that involves using a member of each of the 5 Familys, which gets Don Carlo's attention and Big Paulie Castellano's ire! "Carmine Fatico, "Charlie Wagons" is Gotti's capo and mentor, who doesn't mince words regarding how important a job like this is, especially when using a member from each borgata, Colombo,Lucchese,Gambino,Bonanno,& Genovese. The feeling is that the familys have not been getting along all that smoothly and certain Gambino's I.E. Paulie Castellano has nothing but negative comments and vibes regarding a job like this, and after asking to take it over and being rejected by Don Carlo due to Fatico's stature and Gotti's own reputation as an up and comer just makes him more upset. An interesting film, told from an era in the life of the Dapper Don that not much, like this is actually known. The appearance of "Tommy D", a/k/a Thomas DeSimone of the Lucchese borgata, "an associate" not a made man, involved with the Vario crew, is up to his old trick and still has that hair trigger temper, it's worth watching at least once.
Let me know what you all think, gonna see, have seen whatta ya think of it???