Let me start by saying Uncle Joe is my fav gangster.. I love this man.. Now, Joe Ligambi did get house money, i understand that.. This is a serious addiction. When your a mobster your whole life thats all you know. All your friends are mobsters so who are you gonna hang out with. When Uncle Joe got out im sure he didn’t have any money and his only friends and family were gangsters. So what did you want him to do? Develop a trait and start working 9-5? This guys would rather rot in jail than do that the rest of their life. Its simple.. If your on the streets for 5 yrs, making hundreds of thousands over this period of time, do you think ur gonna stop doing illegal shit and get a legit job? NO SHOT… The power, the swag, the look is an addiction just as bad as drugs and gambling. They are obsessed with their image.. These wiseguys will be the first to admit their criminals and the only way they will stop hanging around and doing illegal shit is if they hit the lotto, die or jail.. You think guys like Crea, Barney need to do tihis? What about Marino.. Guy shudda got out 5 yrs ago but he wont.. Carmine Sciandra’s top tomato is a gold mine in itself, the guy doesn’t have to do any of this and can make millions, where is he? Currently in jail.. LCN is their first priority, not girls, or their family, or their health..

Last edited by rg; 01/19/12 02:20 PM.