Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

(Pssst....you do realize that nobody here takes you seriously, right?)

Bridgeport do you know this?, you can't tell us where you got your info from so why would we believe a word you say..not one person in here agrees with what your saying (not that i've seen) - you have also been asked several times to produce some proof or at least tell us how you know what you say you know.. I think you said "I just know" or some shit... I also know that your are from Chicago, but to be honest even if you do live in Chicago don't mean your in the know...does it now?, maybe someone is bullshitting you and in turn your trying to lay it on us... I do agree with one thing though - Joey Aiuppa was a very powerful guy and rich as hell.. I'll give you that..

Last edited by gemini_killer; 01/19/12 11:25 AM.

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn. -Frank White

You say your 72, if they come back and tell me to give you a message - and if you want to defy it ... I assure you that you will never reach 73 - Joey "the clown" Lombardo