Originally Posted By: BridgeportVet
Look, all of your information comes from bogus feds, wikipedia, youtube, gangster websites like this one, and frankly it's all horse shit speculation from people that really don't know a damn thing. Where are you from? What neighborhood? Come to Chicago, come see it for yourself, no one's stopping you. Until then, I really don't think you have any place telling people what's what on the matter.

That's just it. Unless you're personally involved in things there, in which case you likely wouldn't be posting on this board, you get most of your information from the same sources everyone else does. I mean, it's not like the Outfit is sending you weekly reports on what they're up to. It's not like you're staking out some mob hangout and documenting all their comings and goings. While it would have 15 or 20 years ago, you living in Chicago really doesn't give you much advantages in terms of insight at this point.

Quote:
I don't know a goddamned thing about New York, and I don't pretend to. I would never open my mouth up & claim something as fact that I read on the internet, how does that solidify it as truth?

And yet here you are demanding that everyone accept your posts on the internet as absolute truth.

Quote:
Chicago is gigantic, it will continue to get bigger. It has always been a mecca for crime, what makes you think the Outfit would be weak when there is more money to be made than ever before here? The city is much larger than it was during their heydey.

By that same logic, the LA family should still be going strong since LA is even bigger and there's so much money to be made there.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.