Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
I know I sound paranoid but I hate putting up anything in realtime on there or if I go out with a group of people and they tag my name in it(bar/lounge). You always here of peoples houses getting broken into and shit from posting pics on vacation and what not

I never do either. The only time anyone ever knows I was away, is when I get back and put up some pics, etc.
Other than that, my statuses usually consist of nonsense and whatever gangsta lyrics are currently running thru my head. Keeps people guessing. lol

I've watched countless problems between couples come up b/c of facebook over the years I've been on there. I have to say, between my husband and myself, there hasn't been one issue. He knows how I am and I'm a bit of a nut, and that's the way I was when we got married and nothing has changed. There is no hiding anything, no jealousy, no nothing. If you have a loving, stable relationship to begin with, facebook will not change that. I'm slightly 'off', but there is never a question or doubt the way I feel about my husband. So for us, fb has been purely mindless fun.

Last edited by carmela; 01/17/12 01:12 PM.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.