Originally Posted By: J Geoff
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
....BAM! sex magnet.

Please don't mention BAM and sex magnet at the same time -- he might get the wrong idea...

But ladies... who likes gray hair? I don't (on myself)... I don't think I look any better w/ gray hair (I said "better", not "good")... just curious...

Well I know most women don't like gray hair, at least on on them. Guess it's a vanity thing. But, let's face it, women are thought of as old when they gray but men have always been thought of as distinguished. Not fair, but that's the way it is.

That being said, not all men with gray hair are hot like Clooney. Hell, he was hot way back in his Facts of Life days (ever see old clips?). I don't remember his father's first name, but even now, he still looks good (not as good as George.) It's likely a combination of personality, style, how he carries himself and genes. Some men just "have it." wink

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon