Originally Posted By: phatmatress
me and the most hated user of this forum were just talking about this the other day. i just don't see how detroit lcn can be of any thing of any kind of significaice. look at every other family...what do they do? they take advantage of their environment. that's how they live and thats what they do. whether it be thru unions, loan sharking this or that....google detroit michigan or flint michigan or any surrounding places around detroit and tell me what is there really there to take advantage of?
Originally Posted By: phatmatress
me and the most hated user of this forum were just talking about this the other day. i just don't see how detroit lcn can be of any thing of any kind of significaice. look at every other family...what do they do? they take advantage of their environment. that's how they live and thats what they do. whether it be thru unions, loan sharking this or that....google detroit michigan or flint michigan or any surrounding places around detroit and tell me what is there really there to take advantage of?
detroit and buffalo also suffer from a severe case of white flight, ie most of the cacasian or affluent citizens are getting out of there at alarming rates leaving lcn without a pool of recruits and customers for thier illicit services, and since lcn usually isnt involved in STREET LEVEL open air drug markets it seems to me that thier main sources of revenue are drying up.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!